profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Friday, September 08, 2006 @ 8:42 pm
Kick Byebye Twohill, you will be missed. Jon's still in though :) Jon supporters of the world, unite! Hurr sounds like some weird alien indoctrination thing. Okay NEVERMIND. :D Today, we had Guides leadership training! It was okay :) We leaders sort of bonded, just wish Kris was there, though. Did a personality test, I'm ESFP. Extrovert (4/5 of us leaders are this) Sensor Feeler Perceiver. Haha I keep remembering it as "ESPN" :) Now every sheet of Foong's handouts have a smiley face drawn by yours truly! Hahaha at 1.30, Shayne and I were counting down to Jon at SJI. Randomness, yeah! :D Proposal writing is so annoying. And OMG Rhea's penmenship is so pretty!! Haha. Tiara's 24 colour markers are love, and camwhoring with Bert is fun! :D The external drive finally decided to work! Lunch on 26/8 with Ballet Buddies Y ![]() Charlotte's watering can bag is SO CUTE okay I want it! :D ![]() Joey the sexy :D ![]() Yam seng? :D ![]() I look so bad in this picture, but Joey looks so gooooddd amagad. ![]() Awwww I'll miss ya, girlie! :( Yay :) Happy happy happy! Aside from the fact that everyone's been studying their butts off lately, and I'm rotting here, being content with staring at the drawing of phagocytes undergoing phagocytosis. Garage sale tomorrow and Sunday too. The dust is going to kill me. |